• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder crashes when adding source

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Media Encoder worked just fine on my computer yesterday. Today it just won't allow me to add any new sources. Whenver I try, the progress bar for importing appears. When it reaches 100% everything just freezes, and after a while Windows tells me that the program doesn't respond anymore. All I can do is shut it down via the Windows processes screen.

And in Adobe Premiere Pro I'm not even able to export any projects to a media file. When I choose File -> Export, Premiere just stops responding. 

I've tried uninstalling both Premier and Media encoder and then reinstalling them. I've emptied the cache. I've tried upgrades of my graphics card. I've checked that I have enough disk space and cache. 

Is it just me, or are the Adobe programs becoming more and more unstable for every update? I have clients waiting for their video feils, and I' mat my wits' end. What do I do?

I'm running Windows 10 and I have set my Adobe subscription to automatically upate the Adobe programs every time there is an update in the cloud. 

TOPICS
Crash , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I did. And it didn't help. However, I now restored my computer to the last date I know Adobe Premiere Pro worked, and that fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines