I've tried all types of solutions found online listed below and still nothing. I cannot get it to open either from After Effects -> Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue or launched from the desktop.
Here are the things i've tried with no luck:
- Shift + click to refresh preferences
- Added a script .bat file in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 following this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THClahPRvWA&feature=emb_title
- Deleted all text and made read-only X19zbGNfZmVhdHVyZXNfXw==.slc in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache. Then tried deleting it altogether.
- Deleted everything in: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Media Cache And C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Media Cache Files
- I don't have these folders : C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder\7.0 or C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\AME\7.0
I was able to open it this morning but suddenly it stopped. No error message appears and I didn't add any new plugins. In case, here's the list of what's in that folder (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore):
I'm running Win10, i9-9900K, 32GB RAM
Have something to add?