• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder troubles

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I very sad with the latest updates of Adobe AE and AME: I make simple video in AE and send it to Encoder, but it unable to encode. It just stop on "Connect to Dynamic Link" and that's all, it freezes. 

Any ideas how to make it work again?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rebooted your machine? try reinstalling AE and AME after a reboot if a reboot does not help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reboot didn't helped(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

This does not sound ideal. Dynamic link should work easily if the version of both the applications are in sync.

• Which version of Adobe AE and Media Encoder are you using?
  • Have you tested more than one project for this?
  • Did you try the suggestion provided by @pshankar1?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have latest CC 2020 version of programs.

I tested a lot of projects everyday during my daily work- and to render all of them was like a russian roulette:

- Once it renders good without any troubles

- Once it freezes on connecting to dynamic link

- Once it just connecting too long. I mean, in AME start all this steps like  "Connect to object", "Connect to dynamic link". And every single step working takes too long time.

Main question from me to Adobe is: what happened?? In update descriptions of their products company says "we improved speed, we improved performance, programs became more stable", BUT NO! I used CC 2019 WITHOUT ANY troubles, it worked really well. Now, I updated Adobe products - and i got a lot of weird problems, which makes my workflow much slower. I just want to know what's wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines