• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME 22.1.1 reports: "The procedure entry point GetSystemDpiForProcess could not be located ..."

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating to latest AME 22.1.1 reports:
The procedure entry point GetSystemDpiForProcess could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder 2022\DisplaySurface.dll

Rolling back to AME 22.0 solves this problem so I likely something was broken making the update, or there is some unrecognised requirement.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This causes the AME application to never fully start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an identical experience, had to revert back to 22.0 from 22.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Did anyone find a solution for this? I'm now suffereing form the same problem for Adobe After Effects and Premiere.

I've even wiped my computer and reinstalled everything to see if that will work but it is still coming up with the ENTRY POINT NOT FOUND error - The procedure entry point GetSystemDpiForProcess could not be located in the dynamic link library...

The annoying thing is that it is there...?

I'm trying to get a project finished and I can't complete it thanks to this so any help would be gratefull appreciated.

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines