• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME distorts Audio when rendered from AE

Participant ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render out of After effects through Media Encoder sometimes the audio warps and the timing is off. The audio is fin in AE just not after being rendered through AME. Is there a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

This has only happened twice out of a thousand times so its more like a glitch. Its doesn't occur regularly so it cant be settings. Here is another thread that I posted about another issue with AME, that is kind of similar but quite the same. AME has problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not enough info to provide anything more than reasonable guesses here, but it sounds like your AME settings are very different from your AE comp settings.

Please post screenshots of your AME settings you're choosing, your AE comp settings, as well as the specs of your audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has only happened twice out of a thousand times so its more like a glitch. Its doesn't occur regularly so it cant be settings. Here is another thread that I posted about another issue with AME, that is kind of similar but quite the same. AME has problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines