• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME does not render in HQ

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, while I'm not an expert on AME, I do have been using it for a while.

I updated to the latest version the other day (version 15.4, I've now downgraded to 15.2) and suddently my videos which should look crisp, are not. I am using ONLY vectors, and the continuous rasterizing option is turned on. I am using the most ridiculous settings for exporting (1280, bit rate at 20+) and they look just the same as if I had exported them on 2 bits. My composition is 1280px and I am using the full resolution while working (I read that there was an error that Media Encoder added the proyect on the resolution you were working on, so I've tried that too and it still does not solve anything). 

I also tried re-rendering and old work (also only vectors) and it looks just like this one does. All pixalated and not how it should. 

I am going crazy. Please if someone could help me I'll be forever thankful. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow up reply after multiple hours with support and have them on my computer. This is definately a Media Encoder problem, although they don't want to accept it. Hopefully Media Encoder ever works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines