• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Exporting One Video with Multiple Different Intros

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need some help with batch exporting one video with multiple different intros. Ideally, I would like to do it in software included in Adobe Creative Cloud. If you have suggestions for other software that may be a better option, then I’m always open to suggestions.

The issue at hand is; I have a folder of about 50 different intros saved in folder …/IntroFolder/ with the following file names Intro1.mpg4, Intro2.mpg4 Intro3.mpg4 etc. I need to merge those video files with another video file named MainVideo.mpg4 saved in folder …/MainVideoFolder/. I would ideally like to export all the files as a batch to a separate folder with files named Intro1_MainVideo.mpg4, Intro2_MainVideo.mpg4 Intro3_MainVideo.mpg4 etc.

What is the easiest way to accomplish this task in Adobe Creative Cloud? It is a recurring job, so I would prefer to find a way to automate it as much as possible, even if it takes some time to set up a system/process.

Thank you for the help and any suggestions in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?