• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

black frames rendered when graphics are back to back in sequence

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When rendering my premiere pro project with adobe media encoder, the outputted file has has black frames rendered at cuts where there are graphics placed back to back (see first picture). The curious thing is that both graphics get rendered correctly however the the multicamera sequence (sub wide) after the cut drops out for two to three seconds resulting in the second graphic appearing on a black background as opposed to the footage (second picture).

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 16.51.41.png Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 17.12.11.png

If i move the highlighted graphic one or two frames away so the two are not conjoined the problem disappears and media enconder renders the file correctly. The graphics appear on the correctly rendered footage.

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 16.51.49.png Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 17.14.52.png

This problem only occurs when i export my file after queuing it in adobe media encoder and rendering it. If i export directly from premiere pro no such issues occur. Additionally it only appears to happen when there is a cut in mutlicamera source sequence, i have other graphics back to back where there is no cuts between them in the multicamera sequence and the footage renders fine. Furthermore if I remove the cross dissolve and have no transition at the start of the second graphic the sequence also renders correctly when the graphics are back to back.

I should add that i've also tried using the 3 different render engines with no success.

My computer spec:

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)

2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)

Premeier pro 11.1.2

Media encoder 11.1.2.35

Footage exported in H.264 using the Vimeo 1080p HD preset

Obviously i've found a temporary solution but I was wondering if there was any other work arounds or whether adobe have a fix for this in the works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?