• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download an Old Version of Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Premiere Pro CC 17 so I can't use the latest version of the media encoder (the one I have installed right now).  Is there a way to download a previous version that will work with my version of Premiere? Thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LoganR,

AME CC2017 11.1.4 is available from the Creative Cloud app. Can you try downloading it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, your newest Creative cloud update f***** me. i cannot render video in DXV3 format any longer. i am extremely upset. how do i revert back to version 12.0.1

Moderator Warning: Please do not use profanity, even if implied. We have users under 18 reading here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AlexB,

If this is a QuickTime 32 bit codec, it is no longer supported due to our partnership with Apple. You should be able to open it in a previous version of Premiere Pro or Media Encoder, transcode it, and then import it into Premiere Pro. Reinstall 12.0.1 from the Creative Cloud application.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the application every other app but media encoder will allow me to

downgrade. It doesnt have the option

On Mon, May 21, 2018, 3:25 PM Kevin-Monahan <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For previous versions of AME, I show only 2017.1.4 and 2018s. Kevin, the 2017 should be able to do what you are recommending?

I thought there were other versions available, but I had the odd experience of installing 2018 on my surface (with 2015, 2017, and CS6), and with no prompting it uninstalled AME 2015 and 2017. I was very surprised and still have no explanation. (It left PR 2015 and 2017.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, the mediaencoder cc 2017 no longer is found to download. or do i just cant find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines