Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder exporting incorrect dimensions

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I'm trying to export a 1920x1080 After Effects clip, but Encoder keeps changing the final video to 2560x1080. I've got all my settings correct, and as it exports it says 1920x1080 but the final product is always 2560x1080.

I've tried resetting the dimensions manually as well as making sure that I'm running the latest version of Encoder, but neither solved the issue. I did upgrade to Catalina the other week, so I'm wondering if this could have something to do with it?

I'll attach some photos here - any help would be much appreciated!

Untitled.png2.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-25 at 7.22.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Your Pixel Aspect Ratio is incorrect. It's set to 1.3333, not square. Since the Match Source button has been clicked, which matches all settings to your composition, that means that your comp settings are incorrect. You should go back to your comp, hit "cmd+k" and change the aspect ratio from "HD Anamorphic 1080" to Square. You can also uncheck the Pixel Aspect Raio box in Media Encoder and change it there, but you should really fix your composition then queue it back to AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Pixel Aspect Ratio is incorrect. It's set to 1.3333, not square. Since the Match Source button has been clicked, which matches all settings to your composition, that means that your comp settings are incorrect. You should go back to your comp, hit "cmd+k" and change the aspect ratio from "HD Anamorphic 1080" to Square. You can also uncheck the Pixel Aspect Raio box in Media Encoder and change it there, but you should really fix your composition then queue it back to AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was it! Oh wow, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines