Error compiling movie, Error code: -1609629695

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

------------------

System Information

------------------

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161208-2252)

Language: Japanese (Regional Setting: Japanese)

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1630 v3 @ 3.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz

Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32690MB RAM

Page File: 19579MB used, 17974MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Chip type: GeForce GTX 1080

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Display Memory: 24490 MB

Dedicated Memory: 8144 MB

Shared Memory: 16345 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Recently, I need to render 3 video (i.e. mv01, mv02, mv03) with resolution 1920x1080.

For mv01 and mv02, I have no error in rendering process and can successfully export a mp4 video file.

But when I try the rendering mv03, error occurred even though the same setting is used.

media_encoder_error.png

For all video, I only import all images to after effect , and add a sound track to the project.

For each video, the detail is shown below:

MV01MV02MV03
Length03:2604:0504:30
FPS606060
No of Total Image Imported12,36014,70016,200
Total File Image Size5.7GB6.7GB7.08GB
CodecH264H264H264

Would anyone have ideas how I can solve this error?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, for me it's caused by a large image in the composition. No idea how to resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have slightly different error code:

which occured to me after I wanted to export h264 in QuickTime.

I had a few clip to export in various codecs wrapped in QT and all worked but this one. I spent two days on finding solution but I got it: I changed the export location from my regular hdd to... system ssd (C:/ drive ...). Don';t ask me why - it magically worked. Then I could export all other clips to my hdd location (K:/ drive) without any problems 😕

So try maybe exporting just to C:/ for this specific codec

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Had the same problem!

I solved it by editing the content of the project.

First, I looked at the elements that were around the time frame mentioned in the error message. Did not work, I advise not to bother with that.

Then, I played the incomplete movie that was exported (even if the error occurs, the software still compiles and exports the movie). The movie ran from the begining, until the frame that was causing the issue (where it abruptly ended). This is how you identify the problematic frame.

In my case, it turned out that frame was a picture I downloaded - maybe a corrupt or incompatible file? Anyway, I simply replaced the file with a screencap of the picture. It worked, the movie got exported in its entirety.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines