• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting NDI from Premiere, arrives offline in Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 2020 can see and export my tricaster footage, via my NDI Adobe plugin. However, when I queue to Media Encoder, the footage exports offline media. Why can't Media Encoder see/encode my tricaster footage? (((Thank you)))

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Thanks! So it looks like - ME 14.9 build 52 works with Adobe NDI plugin. Prior builds not supported. (I was using build 48)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm that is strange. I've installed that same NDI Adobe plugin from NewTek myself and don't recall ever having problems. Even stranger is what it works in Premiere Pro, but Not Media Encoder. Are your versions of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder on the exact same matching versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! So it looks like - ME 14.9 build 52 works with Adobe NDI plugin. Prior builds not supported. (I was using build 48)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines