• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely Slow Render/Export on Adobe Media Encoder 2022

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting for more than 30 mins for the final video to be rendered. It's already 40 mins and it's barely 50% rendered. Never had this issue before. My laptop specs are as below and my GPU is RTX 3070.

Anyone knows how to solve this sudden issue?

default0mk71hws211k_3-1647311106723.png

default0mk71hws211k_0-1647310742935.png

TOPICS
Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Hi all, 
Despite receiving test files from many of you (thank you!), we have not been able to reproduce this problem at Adobe. That's a bit unusual and certainly frustrating - to you and us - but we do think this issue has been fixed in the latest beta of After Effects and Media Encoder. We'd love to get your feedback on that. Creative Cloud betas are specifically designed to run alongside the release versions and are available in the "Beta apps" section of Creative Cloud Desktop. More informatio

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 257 Replies 257
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post direct vs. AME export times? Can you share the project? I can private message you the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same lag with Premiere Pro, playback and export. A one minute video is taking five minutes to export, and anthing longer than 30 minutes is taking in excess of three hours.
My CPU is maxed out, and GPU at 0-5% use - again the RTX 3070.
I've uninstalled the app, tried different versions - it all the same laggy performance.
I'll try the beta app to see if that's any better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your specs (OS, CPU, GPU, memory)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I am trying to export a simple 2 minute avi file from Premiere CC 2024 to ME. I am encoding to H264 for youtube It was taking 10 minutes before I killed it. It use to fly across. Now it goes in short spurts. 

I have  a Ryzen 7 7800x3D 8 core processor, 128 GB of DDR5 ram and all SSD drives. I should be flying but I feel like I am on a Win 98 SE machine with IDE hard drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able do do a screen recording and provide a short sample project? I will file a bug. I can send you the instructions via private message in this forum.

Which AME 24.x version were you using? Is it the same in AME 25.0 beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a screen recorder. It is a straight forward avi to h264 medium adaptive export. I am using ME 24.6.1 (Build 2). I do not have 25 beta.  It seems to be working faster today.  Last week, a 2 hour video was going to take a few hours.  Today it looks like it will be around 30 minutes. I notice that it is encoding in bursts. I don't seem to recall it doing that in the past. Does that sound normal? And for the record, when I exported this video taken from my phone, it blew right through without any hiccups,though it is only a few seconds long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ME sample.mp4
<>
I don't have a way to record my screen at the moment. I am using ME 24.6.1
(Build 2). I do not have 25 beta. It seems to be working faster today.
Last week, a 2 hour video was going to take a few hours. Today it looks
like it will be around 30 minutes. I notice that it is encoding in bursts.
I don't seem to recall it doing that in the past. Does that sound normal?
And for the record, when I exported this video taken from my phone, it blew
right through without any hiccups,though it is only a few seconds long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We do not have something like bursts. Depending on the material the communication between apps may take a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines