• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H.264 Export not working

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the 2022 update, I have not been able to export a video using the hardware encoding. I keep getting the 

Component:H.264 of type of exporter

Selector: 9

Error Code: -16097060768 

I have switched to software encoding, which I've had a little more success, but still geting the error compiling error at simple things like key framing the opacity to fade out. Is there any fixes to this not working? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, it is actually regarding all programs, however mainly premiere in this post. I cannot export via Premiere, After Efffects or through the Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Adobe Media Encoder forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines