Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H264 bitrate limitation

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Media Encoder from After Effects CC to encode a composition in H264.

I wish to reach a bitrate around 50.

Unfortunatly, whatever the value i set in output bitrate (CBR or VBR, anyway), it seems like my output MP4 file is always the same weight (around 20 Mo). When i clic on the file properties (Windows), it says that the video bitrate is 33 Mpbs.

I've tried to increase "level" and target bitrate to 50, 100, 150 Mbps, but the output file size (and quality) never change.

Of course i've tried to change output file name, change CBR to VBR, levels, etc. Nothing changes, and i can't get a good output quality.

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is Ecki from the AME Team. We are investigating and narrowing down your issue. After queueing from AfterEffects to AME, can you edit the export settings in AME and make sure that CBR and 50 MBps is selected and retry the export? Please let me know if this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines