• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help from someone to encode a Heavy 3D composition!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

Recently I've downloaded a presentation template from the internet for project purpose which contains, Element 3D. I was able to work within it because I decreased the resolution to its quarter and my GPU was able to load the pressure. But I need to deliver it to 1080P. But my GPU or computer is taking too long to render the composition. I already wasted so much time at night to render it on my own but somehow it doesn't complete. and I am very near to my deadline. So is there anyone who is using a super-fast computer and able to help me to render this file and upload it so that I can download it? It would be very appreciated if someone can.

Sorry for asking something like this, i know this is not the place for this kind of helo. but this is my last option. Thanks

Regards

Shahriar Khan

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Feature request , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , Performance , Tips and tricks , Watch folders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Unfortunatelly I will not be able to help you with rendering but maby I can with rendering by yourselve. 
Rendering heavy projects throu AME can take ages so what I recomend to you:
1. render your composition with AE (Add to render queue not Add to AME render queue) to image sequence (PNG,tiff or even jpg) 
2. Then take that image sequence and render it to mp4 or whatever you need with AME.

To make render even quicker with AE you can try one of the plugins that can take advantage of your multicore p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatelly I will not be able to help you with rendering but maby I can with rendering by yourselve. 
Rendering heavy projects throu AME can take ages so what I recomend to you:
1. render your composition with AE (Add to render queue not Add to AME render queue) to image sequence (PNG,tiff or even jpg) 
2. Then take that image sequence and render it to mp4 or whatever you need with AME.

To make render even quicker with AE you can try one of the plugins that can take advantage of your multicore processor f.eg. Render Garden, Render Boss, BG Renderer

You can also try (and that what I recommend with really huge projects) to render most problematic layers of your project separately and then composite them in AE -then finally render. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. This is much more helper than rendering it by someone else. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines