• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Media Encoder 13 available

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud still supports Premiere v13.x but no longer supports the corresponding version of Media Encoder.  I have several legacy projects still going in that version of Premiere but using Media Encoder to make proxies/exports no longer works because that version is not on my system.  Please make version 13 of Premiere's system program available in Other Versions.

TOPICS
Download and install , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I believe there is some confusion here. Creative Cloud provides only the latest version and one version before that for download.

PR v 13.x is not available for download anymore. It is working because you have it pre installed on your computer. If you'll uninstall it now, it won't be available for download anymore.

I hope it helps.  

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not ideal, but you could create your proxy movies in a newer Adobe Media Encoder and then attach them afterward in Premere Pro (right-click the full resolution file and choose Proxy > Attached Proxies...).  If all of the proxy filename match the corresponding full resolution filenames with "_proxy" at the tail of the file, the attach process should go quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines