• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 15.4.1 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder 15.4.1 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This release is recommended for all users.

This update fixes an issue where the XMP metadata is not written on Apple M1 when exporting AAC Audio.

To update the app open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top-left. Find Media Encoder in the list and click Update.

Useful resources

New features

Fixed issues
Known issues

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still unreliable with MOGRT.

I'll try more and different test drive when I dont have delivrables.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm, it freezes without any sign or warning, you wait hours thinking it's doing what it should to find out hours later that it was stuck!

still very UNRELIABLE  😞

i wish i never updated it, the 3d previous version was working very well for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since this update the encoder is extremely slow, 50 times slower than exporting from premire, what is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version is not stable. Work at first then stop working.
I ad to go back to an older version to be able to export Video/media from Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest versions of Media Encoder are unusable! I have multiple 3, 6, 15 second clips I'm rendering in h.264 from After Effects. It takes close to 10 minutes to read the XMP, connect to the project etc for each video. Sometimes I have 30 videos I'm rendering, it takes a whole day to just render. It used to spit them out in under a minute. I'm on a brand new Mac Pro 16 core 96 gb ram, there is no way it should be taking this long. Not only does it take 30 times too long - it renders everything out at 20 times what the size should be. A 1920x1080 6 second video, should not be over 300MB's. Fix your software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am running the latest versions of both media encoder and premier pro. 

When i open media encoder im told there is an unexcpected error and it wont open.

Please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe ignore these forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like they do. Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and it is still NOT working
so, what's going wrong at ADOBE?
It's an iMAC 2019 with Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB
and the same on an older MacBookPro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version does not work on my MacBook 2018 Radeon Pro 555X 4GB.
The projects either don't load into the queue, or it starts rendering and crashes instantly. 
Reinstalling did not help, a fix is desperately needed! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot render a project fom After effects won't connect in Media Encoder after the update was released. Why does this happen all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working, no export from AE to ME. Sometimes it works but then the rendering hangs forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder no longer works, since I updated to Version 22 (Build 107) it just freezes when trying to connect to the After Effects project or dynamic link. It's happened on multiple compositions on multiple projects. Is my machine too old for the latest version? I'm on a 2017 Macbook Pro 2,8 GHz Quad-Core i7.

The only workaround is to export via Render Queue then import those exported files into Media Encoder to export the compressed versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this identical issue. My workaround is to export an .avi (which takes much longer) and use an old version of Media Encoder to change it into an .mp4. Such a frustrating workaround for something that was working before this version. As this happens regularly with AME updates, the procedure is just use workarounds until they fix it. Maybe even downgrade your programs until then, but as for your projects that are already converted to v22.0, you'll have to use this workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version is not stable. I can"t render at all. When you all fix the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With every update this program stops working.

And since After effects can't render to mp4 any more, it's really getting in the way of work.

Please, Adobe, I'm asking you as a 10+ year user, do better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is the qualiy slider gone for rendering GIF animations????? i cannot reduce the GIF size anymore... this is very frustating!! Every time adobe updates one of their softwares they just screw things up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines