Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2022 not able to create Dynamic link or complete renders

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 
So I recently upgraded to the latest version of CC and I am trying to render a project via Media Encoder as a H.264 file and the program is struggling to make the dynamic link to the project. If and when it finally does, the render freezes. 

I have deleted and customised momory and cache. I've restarted the computer. Checked that all apps were upgraded and the problem still prevails. I did manage to render the composition as an .mov in the native rendering system of After effects, but its not nearly as seemless as using ME. 

Would love any further assistance. I work on an iMac 2016 model. 32GB memory. Quad Core. Graphics 

AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news, everyone! Adobe released an AE update last night [Thursday, Nov 11, 2021] that, as far as I can tell, has solved this issue completely. Check to be sure you're up-to-date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this! Now it works faultlessly. 🙌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surprisingly this same issue is back again in the 22.2 version of AE and ME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep i'm having the same issue right now, jsut upgraded to a M1 Max MPB and cant render anything out through ME?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything. Changed all the permissions settings to give ME and AE full disk access. Still the same issue. I would highly highly recomend using Anubis plugin by Battleaxe, it renders out mp4s directly inside AE. Works a treat. No need to having to load up a second program just to quickly render out a mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Super frustrating to have to deal with ame and ae not communicating often after an update. ughhhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Adobe? what are you doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest a possible workaround.

PP v22.6.2 - AME downgraded to 22.2 (but I think it works also for more recent versions).

Instead of exporting the cues from PP, I saved my PP project and I dragged and dropped the PP project file directly into AME, selecting then the cues I want to export and the settings from AME.

Let me know if it helps.

Giulio 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines