Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder and other Apps

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I don't know what's going on with Adobe apps.  I can't get Media Encoder to render.  I have nothing but issues with most of the apps loading.  I did everything to fix the issues even uninstalling the updates and going back to an earlier version, CC Cleaner, EVERYTHING!  I  have plenty of RAM.  I am on a new IMac.

Does anyone know what the issue is?

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Hi,  The Dynamic Link Server was defective.  I had to get a technical support person to remotely access my computer and fix the issues.  Honestly, I love Adobe products but there seems to be alot of issues with downloading the upgrades.  Thanks for getting back to me.  Everything is working now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the experience. We'd like to get more info to troubleshoot the issue.

Could you share mor details about what's going on?

What are your system info(OS version, RAM, GPU, etc)?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  The Dynamic Link Server was defective.  I had to get a technical support person to remotely access my computer and fix the issues.  Honestly, I love Adobe products but there seems to be alot of issues with downloading the upgrades.  Thanks for getting back to me.  Everything is working now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohh! Thanks for keeping us updated. Give us a shout if you get any other issues.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines