• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder appears to be adding LUT

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I've exported my timeline to media Encoder, the output appears to have an unwanted LUT (high colour saturation and contrast). Is there a workaround for this; settings to be changed? Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony23508882m2ry,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please share a screenshot of the Export Settings window. Also, are you working with HLG/HDR media?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are all having the same problem.  Sumeet, just make proxy files (I'm using MXF) and LUTs are being automatically added when output from Premiere, as well as Media Encoder, and you will see this happening with your own eyes.  I need this fixed NOW.   If Adobe isn't embarrased by this, they should be.  My next work-around will be to use Resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I had some exr renders done form theAE render queue ( DWAB / color profile ACE / project 32bpc ). I render at 16bits. But when I render the same composition in MEdia Encoder, the grading is all over the place as if some LUT has been added. Very annoying !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue but a bit different. I'm adding Slog MXF files directly to Media Encoder from my computer (NOT PREMIERE) and it's adding a lut to them. I need them to stay in Slog and NOT be colored. PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines