• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder cc 2018 presets

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Media Encoder cc 2018 installation no presets appear in Android, Apple, Kindle and many other preset devices. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall Media Encoder but it is still incomplete. Please help me as soon! Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this release we trimmed the list to be a much smaller, more concise list of presets. This has a couple advantages:

• The list of presets went from 110 to about 30. This makes it much easier for you, the user, to navigate and find a preset that will work for your needs.
  • Instead of maintaining a very long list of device-specific presets we have moved to a more generic preset for mobile devices, for example. Devices have come a long way in the last few years and there isn't as much of a need to differentiate between Apple-centric settings and Android-centric settings.

All that said, if you still would like to use an older preset they are still supported. You would just need to export them from a previous version. If there is a specific preset you think is crucial to keep around I'd be happy to discuss it with you so I can better understand if it is something we need to put back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to you, I understand your choice ... so why did you choose to keep the old option but without setting it up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is NOT easier, as you suggest.  This is not a smart decision. You created a way to make life easier for the editor, then pull the rug out from under them bc you feel we are incapable of scrolling?

Bring back the "old" presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines