• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder creates blank video?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to encode videos to mp4 and the settings look like another MacBook Pro I was working with fine. When I preview in after effects it looks fine. But when I put it through the encoder, all files get the image below. I have a 2020 16" MacBook Pro. Thanks in advance. 

038E59D5-1B5E-474D-BE47-5AFBC332E54C.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sending a Composition from After Effects (AE) to Adobe Media Encoder (AME)?  Color bars (the image you're seeing) usually show up when source footage is missing.

Assuming that's the case here, you'll want to open the After Effects project file, relink the mssing media, and then send the Comp to AME again.

If the footage in AE does not show as missing, then there's something unexpected happening to the source footage file path when the Composition is sent to AME.  Should this be the case, take a look at where your source footage is located.  If not already, make sure that you AE project file and any source footage used are in the same folder on the same local drive and then try to send thte Comp to AME again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines