• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder open but does NOTHING!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, people! Suddenly, my Encoder stopped working. I use it to transcode files to import in Premiere and to export from Premiere. But when I try to do that, Media Encoder opens but does nothing... Don't load the file either...

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing, wtf Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a bug. Started after the last update. Anyway, I installed an older version and still the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop, Muse, Bridge, Acrobat DC, In Design and Animate launch properly, but Media Encoder, Audition, After Effects and Premier Pro don’t open. If I try it to open from Creative Cloud Desktop, so doesn’t anything happen. When I try it from .exe file or from desktop shortcut icon, the next message appears: „Adobe Media Encoder.exe - Entry point not found  – Procedure entry point (__crtCreateSymbolicLinkW) not found in DLL (C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll).”
What is the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ditto. I'm in the middle of a really important project and can't make any proxies.
I've updated everything, drivers and versions. I rely on Premiere 2019 specifically, and it has lost all contact with Media Encoder.
Adobe????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines