• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media is Showing Offline when Pathways haven't changed

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my premiere pro, but now whenever I try to open my projects it comes up that my scratch disks are protected, even though nothing has changed. Then when the project finally opens, it says the media is offline but the link media box doesn't pop up. When I try to manually link the media, my external hard drive where the data is located won't open in the app, yet it's fine on my computer. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 11.13.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-25 at 11.16.08 AM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

What computer operating system are you using? I see a few people on MacOS having this problem and having to go into Security & Privacy settings in their Preferences and make sure they have allowed Premiere Pro to access their folders and disks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What computer operating system are you using? I see a few people on MacOS having this problem and having to go into Security & Privacy settings in their Preferences and make sure they have allowed Premiere Pro to access their folders and disks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was it! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Splendid. Glad you got it sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines