• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft LiveCam Studio+Mac+MediaEncoder= Not Working!

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! This one's a bit of a specific problem. I'm currently using a Microsoft LiveCam Studio HD webcam on my Macbook Pro (specs below just in case). I'm trying to use Adobe Media Encoder to stream in HD but it absolutely REFUSES to recognise there's a webcam plugged in. I checked that perhaps the driver needed to be up to date but lo and behold, Microsoft doesn't want to provide drivers for Macs, so I tried using 'Webcam Settings' by Mactaris which was recommended online to act as a mediator as instructed and either I'm doing something wrong or it's not working either, Encoder continues to insist there's no webcam connected. Help?!

Macbook specs:

Macbook Pro, 13 inch, mid-2012, running High Sierra (10.13.1)

2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

The webcam is the Microsoft LiveCam Studio (Microsoft Webcam: LifeCam Studio | Microsoft Accessories )

I'm using Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2

Ask me if you need any other details!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still nothing? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines