Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OGG and WebM formats for Muse websites

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IGood Morning,

I am very new to Media Encoder, so admit I may be wrong, but I cannot it seems put an MP$ file into ME and render OGG or WebM videos for use on a client's website.   This is somewhat surprising as Adobe can be proud of their Dreamweaver/Muse apps, thus encouraging us to use them to design and develop good websites.   What do other ME users do to get around this dilemma.   I have seen some on-line converter services but need some advise on the good ones.   By the way I am a Mac user.    From my experience in other forums, I expect some great responses from fine people as usual

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Hi Uptonsdad,

You need to install 3rd party codecs to get this support.

This forum post will help: Re: Can I export WebM and OGG files from adobe media encoder?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uptonsdad,

You need to install 3rd party codecs to get this support.

This forum post will help: Re: Can I export WebM and OGG files from adobe media encoder?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines