• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stitching watch folder on encoder

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way to have a watch folder that stitches together the video clips that are dropped into it? 
Would also be amazing if anyone knows how to set a watch folder to stitch together multiple videos dropped and stitch them to one video?

TOPICS
Export or render , Tips and tricks , Watch folders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this was originally posted a long time ago but I would also really apprecicate if someone could help with this function? I work as an edit assistant with producers who would like to look at rolls of rushes from the day but would like it as one file that they can easily scrub through. I know that Encoder already has the ability to add a timecode so it would be good to be able to add several files to a watchfolder for it to then stitch them together and add a timecode.

I realise that there might be a diffiulty in getting the watchfolder to understand when you've stopped copying files into the folder for it to then start stitching. Maybe this is the main reason why it's seemingly not available...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines