Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Temps d'encodage excessivement long

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Ça fait quelques mois que je travaille sur un projet, j'ai 15 capsules (petites vidéos) à encoder.
Je n'ai pas eu de problèmes jusque là mais soudainement après avoir modifié une animation dans after effect je me suis retrouvé avec des heures et des heures d'encodage supplémentaire.
Je précise que je n'utilise plus le dynamic link, j'encode mes animations au préalable en .mov .
Je précise également que je travaille sur mac avec un Mac Pro 12 coeurs.

Merci pour votre aide,

Henri

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henri,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please let us know the version of Media Encoder that you are using & the other system specs (RAM & GPU). Also, is it happening while exporting in any specific format or is it happening with all the formats?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

The problem is solved, I accidently switched the rendering method. I was using the mercury playback engine software, in stead of accelerated GPU (recommanded).

thanks,

henri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines