• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which audio settings should I choose when encoding from a Premiere Pro sequence

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am encoding a Premiere Pro sequence in Media Encoder - both are the latest versions. The video is for broadcast TV which is asking for H.264. I'm using Match Source - Adaptive High bitrate

The spec sheet from the TV station also asks for uncompressed audio, 48kHz. Uncompressed doesn't seem to be a choice. Audio format settings are AAC and MPEG. Which one should I choose? 

If the answer is MPEG, which setting: MPEG, Layer 1 or MPEG-1, Layer 2?  I see that within MPEG the bitrate goes to 448 kbps, whereas in AAC it only goes to 320 kbps. Should I go with 448? There are many more audio settings choices within MPEG as well, which I'm unsure about. 

I'm not seeing any answers within Adobe or the internet at large. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Export or render , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to the H264 Blu-Ray preset and you'll get PCM audio, 48KHz, 16-bit, stereo for audio (Linear PCM is uncompresssed).

I'd encode one minute and send that as test file.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much Warren, I will give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines