• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning a DVD with Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so hard to burn a simple DVD with Adobe software? Nothing in intuitive. It seems you can't do it with Premiere and from what I've read you have to use Encore, which doesn't help me because I just purchased the creative cloud suite which includes Media Encoder, not Encore. In fact, I can't find any good training on the Adobe site for Media Encoder. Does this mean I can't burn anything? Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

You need a DVD authoring program like Encore. See:

FAQ: How to download Encore with Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a DVD authoring program like Encore. See:

FAQ: How to download Encore with Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it still is an issue now in 2022. All i want to do is Burn a project (a slideshow) to DVD to play in a regular DVD player with a simple menu for my grandparents. I have Elements 23 and premier elements 23 and cannot burn a simple DVD with them!

I give up with Adobe support as its just a minefield of old confusing information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many free options I've been all over it, unfortunately i haven't found one that actually does the job.

Firstly you are risking downloading dodgy software and viruses.

Secondly many of these free softwares are limited, for example you can only burn a few minutes of your project. 

I was hoping a company like Adobe would have a solution especially since i am now the owner of £160 worth of Adobe software and promises from Adobe that i can now 'make' DVD's but i cannot.

The irony is that i had software to burn DVDs back in 2008 with pinnacle studio but silly me connected my old XP machine to the internet and studio won't work now. (They disabled it). 

To say I'm annoyed with these software hiuses is an understatement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is in the Media Encoder forum. Does Premiere Elements use Media Encoder?

In any event, this guide articles suggests to me that Premiere elements will still create a DVD:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/sharing-dvd-or-blu-ray.html

But I don't use it and don't know.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats for prem elements  2015 it would seem to be different now. The option simply isn't there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah; well that's disappointing! Thanks for the info.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines