• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported in VBR, 2 Pass and I can't find the saved video?!

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Premiere Pro CC for a while, and I always save to the same folder, same file path. I normally export via CBR, and have no issues locating the saved video.   This time, I exported via VBR, 2 pass, 15-40mps as I need to send it to a client, so it had a smaller file size, yet still high quality.

Spent a lot of time exporting this morning, and now completed, I cannot find my exported video. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Do you still have Media Encoder open? If so, under the Output File column, you can click on the path. That will open a window with your file highlighted. Then just move it to the correct location.

A second option would be if you exported it from Premiere Pro, then you can also open the Export window again. With the Export window open, just click the file name and see where Premiere Pro is trying to save the file. By default, it should bring up a window to the location where you last exported to.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have Media Encoder open? If so, under the Output File column, you can click on the path. That will open a window with your file highlighted. Then just move it to the correct location.

A second option would be if you exported it from Premiere Pro, then you can also open the Export window again. With the Export window open, just click the file name and see where Premiere Pro is trying to save the file. By default, it should bring up a window to the location where you last exported to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines