• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix "The Vimeo server failed to respond during upload" please?

Contributor ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning all,

How's it going? I'd really appreciate some help please in regards to the fact I ALWAYS get this error when I try to upload a project's output video to Vimeo as part of the rendering process;

From AMEEncodingErrorLog

Vimeo(The Vimeo server failed to respond during upload.  Please check your network connection.) - The Vimeo server failed to respond during upload.  Please check your network connection.

The video in this instance is 434Mb (on disk) and my quota in Vimeo has the capacity to receive this which I'm sure it will totally fine once Dropbox uploads it and then I import it manually via web interface as I've had to do in the past. I've always gotten this on every version of Media Encoder I've had and with all formats I output. Last night's project is a WMV format for example. Before I started the render 6 hours ago (took 4 to complete) I'd closed Dropbox to free up any bandwidth.

I've logged in / allowed / authorised AME and Vimeo so I really don't see why this happens. Would really appreciate some ideas on how to resolve this please.

FWIW My internet connection is ADSL (yes in 2017 I know and we're looking at upgrading soon) so my upload speeds can be as high as 57kbps. Dropbox reckons it'll be 2hrs to upload. I'm on fully updated CC (I've read that can be an issue on other forum pages here).

Thanks in advance and have a great week ahead,

Lu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?