• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't render AE Comps

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue popped up today where I can no longer render AE comps in Media Encoder. Always fails with error message: Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted. Nothing has changed from a file location standpoint. Will not connect through Dynamic Link. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Media Encoder and After Effects. Tried multiple restarts. Only thing I've updated in past few days in graphics card driver. I am able to queue exports from Premiere to AME and export without issue. Any ideas to fix would be appreciated. 

PC/Windows 10

GeForce GTX 780, Driver Version 445.87

AME: version 14.1

AE: version 17.0.6

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I found an article which is related to this error. Check it out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...

Also, have you considered updating to the latest version of Adobe applications? Let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I exported a file from AE to media encoder a couple of times and then suddenly it stopped exporting. The file just doesn't make it to media encoder. WHY? Why do Adobe apps have so many glitches. There must be another company making apps that WORK! Can't help but wonder if being Woke is more important than making an app that WORKS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines