Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio detected while trying to encode from DVD source

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am a composer, trying to encode DVD's of my past work so I can edit a showreel. I am having problems with some encoding some DVD's as for some reason, Adobe Media Encoder clearly states that there is 'no audio' on the clip, however there absolutely IS audio on the clip when I play it in VLC or Windows Media Player. I'm completely stumped. Have tried deleting cache, installing Premiere Pro trial edition, and tried encoding on two different computers, to no avail. On the tile before the show starts I do notice that it says 'Audio configuration - A1 Stereo Final Mix L / A2 Stereo Final Mix R / A3 Stereo Mix minus narration L / A4 Stereo Mix minus narration R.' Could that be the issue? That because there are more than the regular two channels of audio it's confusing AME?

Thanks for your time, Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Hope you solved this. If not, show us a screenshot of your export settings.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines