• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watch folder render multiple file instead of one

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use project manager to export the project with all the files to Google Drive then I have another PC (not in my house) that will render the video of only the project file. The problem is that if there are nested sequences it will render also them. Even if I don't choose them to export in project manager. How is it possible?

I need to move the project to drive and render only 1 video, not multiple files. There is a preset for that folder that publishes to youtube the videos. In this situation it will upload useless videos.

Let me know but I think there is no solution.

TOPICS
Export or render , How to , Tips and tricks , Watch folders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are all of your sequences sitting in the top-level of your folder structure in Premiere? If so, open the project that was created from the Project Manager and move everything except your main sequence into a dedicated folder and see if that works. AME should only encode top-level sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines