Where is my media encoder encoded file?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im using a mac and just got the Media Encoder today. My mac is kinda slow and rendering took over 6 hours. i didnt put any output file destinations and i can't find it anywhere! Where could it be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019
If you rendered your file and have AME still open. Check your file path. If file path is to long to fit your space just left click that place/title - it should open your file destination.If you already closed AME - open it and go to File/Show Logafter that it should open notepad file with all logs of all of ypour work - on the bottom you find last projects/files that you exported/rendered and where it was saved

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you rendered your file and have AME still open. Check your file path. If file path is to long to fit your space just left click that place/title - it should open your file destination.z.jpg

If you already closed AME - open it and go to File/Show Log

2Z.jpg

after that it should open notepad file with all logs of all of ypour work - on the bottom you find last projects/files that you exported/rendered and where it was saved

z3.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! i found it!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome. If you have any more questions now you know where to ask.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines