• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign and HIPAA

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I didn't see anything when I searched. 

We use Adobe Sign for surgical consents and contracts.  I understand that Adobe Sign itself is HIPAA compliant, but what about when it sends a copy of the signed contract to all parties?  My understanding is there needs to be some sort of secured link that you click on to view the documents to make it HIPAA compliant.  The fact that it is just an attachment would not make it secured. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The enterprise version at my work doesn’t send the file only a link to the form be viewed and signed. Perhaps your version of file needs to be upgraded to a higher version or you need to configure your accounts to send links and not files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you know what their send settings are? if we choose adobe sign authentication it makes the recipient login multiple times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines