• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Limits?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any limits in quantities for Adobe Sign when purchasing the Adobe DC Pro software?

Ex) If I want to send documents to 1000 people throughout a year for filling out and signing is there a "limit" on the amount of people I can send to or can I send as many as I want and not be charged extra? The documents would only have 1 signer each time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirstene,

If you are purchasing the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, the Adobe Sign individual service plan will be included in that.

There is a limit of 150 transactions per year for the individual service plan. One transaction refers to the document sent for signature.

For other limitations, you may refer to the help document provided below.

- Understand transaction limits

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Edited response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think this is correct. The limit is 150 per user, per year. Not per month.

If you click on the link in your response, you will see it is a per year limit, not a per month limit. 

I'd love to be wrong, but don't think I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines