• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashing every time I sign...HELP!

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues with the app crashing for awhile now. I've tried everything I can think of including getting a new iPad. It would happen all the time with my old iPad, so we tried resetting it, restarting it, I would constantly delete and re-download the app. All these things fixed the problem temporarily and then it would begin again. Eventually we finally switched to a new iPad figuring that our 5 year old iPad was the problem, This solved the crashing issue for several months and I found the new iPad to be working great. Now its consistently crashing, possibly worse than before. Its very frustrating because I will be signing a document with someone and half way through or even right at the end, the app crashes and I have to start from the beginning filling in information and getting their signatures. I sign with people using this app several times a day almost every day. I don't understand why this keeps happening and I desperately need a solution because this is a very inconvenient issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BSNC7781,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Could you let us know dot version of Adobe Sign app installed on the device? To check the version, Launch the app >  tap gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen > tap About

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

the version shown is v3.13.0(182105.48)

Hope that helps.

Thank you,

Vanessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Vanessa,

Thanks for the info. Could you try reinstalling the app on your ipad and then reinstall it and check if that helps?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines