Highlighted

Can Adobe Sign Template be used to make a Web Form?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a template I created in Adobe Sign from an uploaded pdf. Is there a way to use that template as the basis for a web form? I don't see a way to do that.

Hi Gsmela,

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Currently it is not possible to upload a Template (i.e. underlying document + form field layer) as a basis of a webform. However, you are able to add a 'form field layer' i.e. the fields in their respective positions, to an agreement you've uploaded as a webform. 

When creating a template, simply save it as either a 'Reusable Form Field layer' or 'Both.'

Adobe Sign Template Type.PNG

When you subsequently upload a document as a widget, you can then simply add the Fields in their respective positions by adding the form field layer. To do so, simply click on 'Field Template' on the top left-hand corner of your Adobe Sign screen and select the form field template. 

Adobe Sign Field template.PNG

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can Adobe Sign Template be used to make a Web Form?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a template I created in Adobe Sign from an uploaded pdf. Is there a way to use that template as the basis for a web form? I don't see a way to do that.

Hi Gsmela,

Currently it is not possible to upload a Template (i.e. underlying document + form field layer) as a basis of a webform. However, you are able to add a 'form field layer' i.e. the fields in their respective positions, to an agreement you've uploaded as a webform. 

When creating a template, simply save it as either a 'Reusable Form Field layer' or 'Both.'

When you subsequently upload a document as a widget, you can then simply add the Fields in their respective positions by adding the form field layer. To do so, simply click on 'Field Template' on the top left-hand corner of your Adobe Sign screen and select the form field template. 

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gsmela,

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0