• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot use Send For Signature in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the 14 day trial of adobe sign and whenever I try to use the 'Send for signature' feature in Adobe Reader, I only get an option to 'upgrade' my account instead of sending the document.

It works fine in the Adobe Sign plugin for Outlook 2016 with the same PDF I'm trying to use in Acrobat Reader using the same Trial Account.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (18.009.20050).

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessew,

As you are using the Adobe Sign trail version, it will not work with the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application.

You can use it directly signing in to the Adobe Sign account with the registered email address.

Please use this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign to sign in to your Adobe Sign Trial account.

You may also bookmark this link for future reference.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply. Does that mean if I purchase the Adobe Sign subscription (not the DC subscription), it will allow me to send directly in Adobe Reader? It works via the Outlook Adobe Sign plugin using my trial account without any issues but I need it to work out of the reader to save me several steps from sending via any other methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchase the Adobe Sign individual subscription, then you will be able to use the option in Adobe Reader DC.

However, you need to first sign in with your Adobe ID that you used to purchase the subscription.

If you are planning to purchase the Enterprise, Business or Team account, then you will need to directly login to your Adobe Sign account to send files for signature.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

We're looking at the team license as we have more than 1 user that will be sending documents to sign. Does that mean there is no way to send them directly via Adobe Reader? Are there any other PDF readers with Adobe sign plugins I can use? There's not much point to get it otherwise as it will slow down our work considerably if we have to do it via the website.

I don't understand why the plugin for outlook works without any issues, yet it doesn't work on a native Adobe product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines