• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes to Adobe-sign

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, appreciate change and forward thinking are at the forefront for Adobe but is this done with the customer in mind or to justify somebody's job? Why change the Adobe-sign interface which was working perfectly well to something that is practically unusable and has no functionality once agreements are sent to be signed? We need the manage tab back for starters. Integrating Adobe-sign into the other workflow applications is fine but not at the cost of it's functionality.

Please listen to customer feedback and go back to the last interface.

Regards,

Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee,

We understand the frustration you're experiencing due to the change in the Adobe Sign & Send for Signature interface - specifically the loss of the Adobe Sign dashboard and the manage page. Change is never easy, especially an unexpected one, but we feel its important to explain why we made such a change.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

Our initial launch of the all-new Document Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on from Adobe Sign, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement in the experience, which will be coming soon.

While we make improvements, we're bringing back access to the Adobe Sign manage page so you can easily work with existing agreement and Adobe Sign workflows in the way you're familiar with. Access to the previous manage page will be available early next week and you can toggle it on/off via the SHARED For Signature page. In the meantime, please refer to the following HelpX article that describes the new interface and how you can accomplish the same tasks you have done prior to the change: What's Changed with Adobe Sign .

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Lee Said,

I'm not concerned about change in itself. But now I no longer can find my agreements signed further back than one month, not even when searching for specific keywords. Never expected them to just dissapear (a disaster that is). In former Sign they were listed, giving a good overview over them. Now I only find a generic list of the latest documents (not only my Sign agreements), and there without any specification making the documents difficult to separate from each other. Your share and store platform of documents is a nice feature but should still be a sub feature to f.e. Sign, not the other way around. As of now Sign is no longer useful to me.

Kind regards,

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you been able to find past signed documents yet? I still cannot 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, but as Meenakshi wrote they will make the former Sign page avaliable again early this week. Hope that will make them avaliable again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no manage page or access to all our documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to have the manage button in Adobe Sign integrations back.

We send and sign docs through the box.com integration. It's very easy to utilize and will overwrite once signed and the updated solution is a massive step backward. Please keep this as a permanent feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks the same for me though. Not at all the kind of dashboard your article show a screen dump of. Older agreements still gone. And my templates too, I now discovered.

Skärmbild (84).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jang40863692,

Looks like you are on the Home page. To switch and use old Manage page, you need to go to the For Signature tab (last tab in the left rail), and there you shall see a toggle button clicking on which should show the old manage page to you.

Let me know if that solves the problem for you.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "for signature page" there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads" Adobe Sign Manage"! Click it. YAY!!!

Looks like its back!

Someone just responded on another thread and it looks like its working for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines