• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting documents in process of being authored to send for signature

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello... I'm trying to send a document for signature and realized I had the wrong file.  Now, I'm trying to delete the document that is in process of being sent for signature and no where do I find a delete button. I can edit it, but still not delete it.  There's nothing in activity.

I have to say that every time I go to use Adobe Sign I end up incredibly frustrated and ready to discontinue using it.  I was seconds away from canceling my account when I finally figured out how to do what I needed with the program.  That Adobe doesn't have it set-up to give the name of a button and more info on what it does when you hover over it, when Adobe is supposed to be a leader in the industry is absurd.  This is basic UI tech these days.  If it continues that I can't use the program with ease without immense frustration, I will definitely cancel my account next window I get.  I just can't take the frustration over what should be simple things.

And that I can't easily figure out how to delete something in progress to make sure I don't confuse the files again at a later date makes no sense at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Cameron,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We are aware of this issue and the team is investigating it.

In meantime, you can delete the document by going to Adobe Sign Manage page.

To go to Adobe Sign manage page, enable the radio button at top right of the window.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

It will redirect to the Manage page, where you get an option to delete the document.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amandar,

In your Agreement Manager, you don't see on the right panel the action "Cancel" ?

When your agreement is on "OUT_FOR_SIGNATURE" state, you can't delete it but you can cancel it.

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I saw a cancel button, I would not have needed to post this.

This is what I see in the right panel (excluding the participants emails).  Activity simply says a document was created.

Then, when I select edit, it takes me to the editing page, and still no cancel.

Please help...  I don't understand what I'm missing or why this isn't simpler to navigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amandar,

Your document is on "Waiting for authoring" status and not on "Out For Signature". Also for me your document is not sent to any recipients. Maybe that's why you don't have the button "Cancel" or "Delete".

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Romain,

But what if I want to delete a document that has not been sent for signature?  I, like Amanda, uploaded a document in error.  i need to get rid of it.  Any thoughts about how i would do that?

Maybe Adobe staff should jump in here and provide an answer.

Thanks

Cameron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cameron,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We are aware of this issue and the team is investigating it.

In meantime, you can delete the document by going to Adobe Sign Manage page.

To go to Adobe Sign manage page, enable the radio button at top right of the window.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

It will redirect to the Manage page, where you get an option to delete the document.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines