• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emails in Spam / Trash Folder

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that emails sent for signature always end up in the recipients spam / trash folder. Even if the first receipt is marked as 'Not Spam' subsequent emails still go to the spam folder.

How do I prevent this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Devd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As the recipient receives the Adobe Sign email in spam/trash folder, please ask the recipient to add "echosign@echosign.com" in the contact list of the email account.

Then check if the email receives in the inbox or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi, I'm afraid that suggestion is completely inadequate.

Every recipient is unique and mostly a one-off - think of the workflow you are suggesting. Simply not practical!

But even more important . . . you are providing a service (at a fee) to send documents to people for signature and your email server has been flagged as having a high spam rating. It is your responsibility to clear your spam score so that the service you are providing actually works.

If all echosign emails end up in spam it makes your service pointless and useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been resolved? I am just learning how to use Adobe Sign, and it is very disappointing to see documents going into recipients' spam folders. Asking all the recipients to add "echosign.com" and "adobesign.com" to their safe senders is a clunky and impractical workaround, to say the least. There must be another way -- Please help? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey um it actually happened to me to please tell me what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines