• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when sending for signature

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Acrobat Pro DC (continuous release) and trying to send for signature, I get the following error "Could not Send. An error has occurred. Please try again". When I try again, I get the same error. This is a consistent and ongoing error for me. Please advise.Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 3.55.48 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hey Robb,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the error message shared above, i assume that you recently changed your Adobe ID to a different email address? If yes, then that's the cause of issue.

"The issue arises when the Adobe ID is being changed but the E-Sign account is not automatically updated if there is already an E-Sign account with the new email address"

Try to Signing In through the link shared below-

1- You may refer to Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Robb,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the error message shared above, i assume that you recently changed your Adobe ID to a different email address? If yes, then that's the cause of issue.

"The issue arises when the Adobe ID is being changed but the E-Sign account is not automatically updated if there is already an E-Sign account with the new email address"

Try to Signing In through the link shared below-

1- You may refer to Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign  

If it works here and you are able to Sign In that means your services are working fine, it just your email not able to sync. You may contact to support following the steps suggested below-

Click on the ? icon at upper right corner, as shown in picture below.

2- It would take you to your support option page.

[You may check the private message where I have shared the contact number and the direct email for Adobe Sign support team.

Adobe Sign contact support]

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I keep getting this error when im trying  to send for sign . 'You cannot send new agreements because you don't have sufficient transactions available in your account. Please contact your administrator."  what do you think i need to do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Judy, 

I am actually having the same error myself. Is that because we would be on a free trial or non-paid account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been undergoing the same struggle. No clue how to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akancha,

I'm able to sign in on the web as you mentioned on step 1 and able to send for signature

but not when I use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to send for signature.

Kept getting the error, "Could not Send. An error has occurred. Please try again"

If you could please fix this issue as I've been having this issue for a few months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines