form fields not working

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2016 Jul 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some help, please.

I've followed a step by step guide.

Steps to send an agreement to one signer in Adobe Sign

Tried adding some form fields with no luck.

They are visible when I preview the document but once emailed the document comes with no form fields?

I tried PDF and word files as a template.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I request a refund as esign is not fit for purpose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michal,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue using Adobe Sign. But i can help you with your initial query here.

Form fields in white aren't required to be filled by the signer. So if you are using any of these fields in white (Signer Name/Email/Date), you wont see that on the document that is sent out for signature. But you will see these fields automatically getting populated once the signer fills in and signs the document and document comes back to you.

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 5.05.30 PM.png

So, if you want your signer to enter any values rather than Adobe Sign auto-populating them, use the fields in blue. A lot more nice tips on how to use Form fields can be found here: Adding form fields | Tutorials

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines