Highlighted

How to add Document History to signed docs

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For executed contracts, I need to include the Document History validating the electronic signature.  I have a Business account and have selected the "Attached Audit Report to Completed Documents" button in the Global Settings tab.  The Document History is now sent as a separate .pdf file with the signed document.  To properly identify the signed document, I need the Document History to be included as the last page(s) of the .pdf file containing the signed document.  Can this be accomplished?

Hi teresaj91022691​,

Please sure you have kept "Attach audit report to completed documents" to "Always".

Audit.JPG

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add Document History to signed docs

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For executed contracts, I need to include the Document History validating the electronic signature.  I have a Business account and have selected the "Attached Audit Report to Completed Documents" button in the Global Settings tab.  The Document History is now sent as a separate .pdf file with the signed document.  To properly identify the signed document, I need the Document History to be included as the last page(s) of the .pdf file containing the signed document.  Can this be accomplished?

Hi teresaj91022691​,

Please sure you have kept "Attach audit report to completed documents" to "Always".

Audit.JPG

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi teresaj91022691​,

Audit.JPG

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Aadesh.  I have selected "Always" in this section but the Document History is sent as a separate document and not included in the signed document.  Is there another selection I need to make to have Document History be included as the last page(s) of the signed document?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select Account Settings, I only see Signature Preferences and External Archive. I don't see the rest of the list items here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiteresaj91022691,

Please be informed this feature is only available in Adobe Sign Business & Enterprise accont. And I suppose you are logged into an Individual account.

Please click on the (?) Symbol at the top right corner of your account & open a support ticket or chat, our technical support team will help you to make the required changes throught the backend tool.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This used to work for professional adobe sign accounts.  I remember having documents with the audit trail attached.  When was this ability removed from the Adobe Acrobat Pro subscribers?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I did a little more digging.  Thankfully the audit trail page at the end of the document IS available still to Adobe Acrobat Professional subscribers when they use Adobe Sign (send for Signature)! 

After all parties sign a document using Adobe Sign, an email is sent to the appropriate parties containing the completed document as an online link AND as an attachment in the email. The audit trail page is only included in the document itself when viewing the file that is attached in the email.  If the user attempts to view the file using the online link, then the audit trail page will not be available.

This is a screenshot of a document being previewed using the online web link.  It will only show the audit trail in a separate scrollable window pane, or in the downloadable "audit report" but not in the actual document

However, when the file is downloaded FROM THE EMAIL that is sent the audit trail will be at the end of the document (the last page).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines