• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the language of messages sent for PDF signature ?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to change the language of the messages sent to my contacts by Adobe Sign, when using the Sign Service that's integrated into Acrobat ?

I have found explanations about how to do it when you have a Sign account, but i'm just using what seems to be a "light" Sign version integrated into Acrobat (i have a full CC membership).

So, this explanation : Multilanguage sending and signing should be what i should do, but i actually don't have a the complete set of options when i connect to Sign (maybe because i just have a CC membership and not a complete Sign membership ?). And of course the language option isn't there. Too bad cause that integrated Adobe Sign feature is top notch, but my customers will never understand if the Adobe Sign messages are in english.

Actually, the full process is in English, even into Acrobat. I mean, my Acrobat installation is in french, everything is translated, but as soon as i hit the button to send a document for signing, the Sign UI is in english.

A bit lost actually...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi Thibautp,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

You are absolutely correct! The interface of Adobe Sign service and Acrobat "Adobe Sign" is slightly different. You might be looking for the "Dashboard" to find the "Account Languages".

As you have mentioned above, you have Adobe CC membership.

With Adobe CC, you get Adobe Sign individual account. The individual account does not have the option available.

The option mentioned here Multilanguage sending and signing is only av

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thibautp,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

You are absolutely correct! The interface of Adobe Sign service and Acrobat "Adobe Sign" is slightly different. You might be looking for the "Dashboard" to find the "Account Languages".

As you have mentioned above, you have Adobe CC membership.

With Adobe CC, you get Adobe Sign individual account. The individual account does not have the option available.

The option mentioned here Multilanguage sending and signing is only available for the Business and Enterprise accounts.

For individual Adobe Sign account, you can go to Document Cloud settings and change language there.

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

- Open the link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID.

- Click on the blue circle at the top right corner of the window.

- Click on Settings under Document Cloud.

- Change the language in the Document Cloud Settings window.

new setting for Adobe Sign.JPG

However, there are limited languages available for Document Cloud.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha / Adobe team,

I managed to resolve the same issue Thibault had with the explanation you gave.  One thing that is still stuck though.  My whole computer is set up in English and also the Adobe app. It's only when I open Adobe Sign that it shows up in Dutch (I'm based in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium).

I've modified my settings as you suggested but still after signing out and restarting my macbook it still shows up in Dutch.. Where do I change this please?

Thanks!

Regards

Basile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe-Team!

I have the same problem - same country but I'm not even in the dutsh-speaking part of Belgium. I had to send a client a message in Dutch which is quite unprofessional and a bit annoying too. Why does the signing-part of Acrobat use different option and in this case in such way?

I can't even change it the way you mentioned above. It would be really great if that issue got fixed! At the moment I simply can't use it at all as none of my clients is duch-speaking. 

Kindly, 

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. I have changed the language in all areas I can, yet my Adobe Sign requests still default to emailing in a different language. 

I agree that it presents as unprofessional. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure why this is marked as solved - the solution proposed by AkanchhaS does not work. I have my user locale set to English (US) but all my digital signitures are sent out in emails written in Japanese (I am located in Japan). This is problamatic as the people I am trying to send the forms to do not speak Japanese. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm this is still broken, emails are sent in random languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines