• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to create another widget but it says I am not allowed, I have 2 already and deleted 1 recently. Ideas?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create another widget but it says I am not allowed, I have 2 already and deleted 1 recently.  Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mike,

If you have a business level plan, then you should have the option to create Widget. Can you inbox me your registered email address so that I can further check?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought I had 2 widgets with my plan? however are they are temp. widgets? I have the individual plan but I chose this only because I needed 2 widgets. I upgraded one of my documents and wanted to upgrade the associated widget but that does not look possible.

Can I get a widget back?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines